There are many reasons for email bounces, and a cleaning list only assures if the email addresses are valid or invalid. There can be other factors as well which cause the email bounce.
- Have exceeded the email sending limit set by your email service provider.
- The particular recipient has blocked you.
- Email server IP is temporarily or permanently blocked by the recipient domain mail server.
- The email content is inappropriate and being marked as spam by some recipient domains.
- Email server domain/IP is blacklisted.
Inspect the SMTP logs of the email service to identify the exact reason for the email bounce.
In case you experienced a high bounce rate and checked that it is not because of any above reasons, we can investigate the particular bounce back.
Send the complete bounce back an email with a header at firstname.lastname@example.org. The team will check if there is an issue with list cleaning.