There are many reasons of email bounces and cleaning list only assure if the email addresses are valid or invalid. There can be other factors as well which cause the email bounce.
- You have exceeded the email sending limit set by your email service provider.
- The particular recipient has blocked you.
- Your Email server IP is temporarily or permanently blocked by the recipient domain mail server.
- The email content is inappropriate and being marked as spam by some recipient domains.
- Your email server domain/IP is blacklisted.
You can inspect the SMTP logs of your email service to identify the exact reason of the email bounce. In case you experience high bounce rate and checked that it is not because of any above reasons, we can investigate the particular bounce back. You can send the complete bounce back email with header at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will check if there is any issue with list cleaning.